Thursday, April 23, 2009

Take that, Angie

After yesterday's exhausting Inverted Burpees and Oly lifting, I barely had the energy to tackle "Angie" this morning. But, I had a standing date with my brother to do the workout at 7:30 a.m., and I certainly wasn't going to put her off until tomorrow. She turned out okay though.

"Angie"
100 Pullups
100 Pushups
100 Situps
100 Squats

For time.

19:52

There's that Sub-20 minute Angie I wasn't sure I could ever get!

I reviewed my Goals for 2009 aka my 2nd year of Crossfit, and I noticed that I have 5 of my Benchmark WOD goals already achieved. The other 4 benchmarks I have not attempted since making my goals. I still have a ways to go on my strength goals (well, except the deadlift), but I am confident now that I will get there.

Isabel, anyone?


135# Clean and Jerk 090422 from Jenna Rettenmayer on Vimeo.

140# Clean and Jerk 090422 from Jenna Rettenmayer on Vimeo.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shana A. said...

Thanks, Jenna! You are doing some amazing work yourself! Maybe we'll meet up at the Games in July! =o)

April 24, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home