Friday, March 27, 2009

Later

I could NOT sleep last night. For how tired I was all day, I was really surprised when I went to bed at 10:30 and couldn't fall asleep for a loooooong time. I don't know how long - I try not to look at the clock because it stresses me out.

As a result, I didn't workout this morning. My shoulders are also incredibly sore - I need to get a massage! I just really wasn't feeling like working out this morning, which is rare for me, so I took it as a sign that I should either rest, or workout this evening if I feel like it.

Last summer I hurt my shoulders by doing too much to them, so I am trying to avoid that! My dips have regressed, and I'm pretty sure it's because I've been over-using my shoulders. My HSPU are coming along nicely, but pushups and burpees hurt, and I'm pretty sure there's a better chance of me doing burpees than HSPU at the games.

So, if I workout later, I'll post it tomorrow. But, here's a cool pic from this morning. Just one guy showed up for 5 a.m. (the other 5 a.m. people are out of town/slacking!!!), and I put him through the WOD: 10 rounds for time of: 10 pushups, 15 goblet squats. Ouch. (Maybe watching him do the WOD is what psyched me out of it!). Anyway, Derek is a trooper, and he did great! Here's him in pushups, with me and Mikey cheering him on:
Okay, so he's resting here. That's okay, it's still a neat photo of the gym, and Mikey is so cute!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peyton Knippel said...

Mikey is a handsome pup! That's great that he's just calmly resting while Derek is working out.

March 27, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home