Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am NOT obsessed

I feel like every 2 weeks I am doing a Man Fran (21-15-9 reps of: 95# thrusters and pullups) or some variation of it. Sunday, Feb 15, I was supposed to do a complete Man Fran with Meriah and one of our athletes, Marky Mark. We were all either sick or still recovering from the awful cold that went around Bozeman, so we put it off for another week. Well, Meriah was out of town and Marky Mark was still feeling weak and recovering from the plague, so I was left alone to do Man Fran. My metcon was supposed to be kept to under 10 minutes on Sunday, so I knew Man Fran wouldn't cut it. I was also feeling tired from Saturday's WOD. I thought about switching it up and just doing a different workout, but I got talked into doing 15-12-9 reps of 95# thrusters/pullups. Almost a Man Fran.

Below, you will find the complete video, for your viewing pleasure. It's 10 minutes long. It's not all that exciting. I need to edit it and add some fast forwarding....but maybe I'll just do that to the actual Man Fran, assuming I ever get around to doing it!



Almost A Man Fran from Jenna Rettenmayer on Vimeo.

And with that, I more than likely won't be posting again until Sunday or Monday. Have a great week! I know I will!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keanne said...

Great work, Jenna!

February 24, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home