Friday, February 20, 2009

Week 1, Rest day 1

Here's a neat video from a while back. It's of me cleaning 135#. I was stuck at 125# recently. My all-time PR is 132#, but I never did that very well, and I could barely stand up under it. I got a new women's bar in the mail, and I guess it must be lucky, because my first time using it I set a new PR of 140#. Unfortunately, I didn't get that one on video. A 135# clean was a huge goal of mine, so that's why the video camera was out for it.



Jenna (finally) cleans 135! from Jenna Rettenmayer on Vimeo.

Today is a wonderful rest day. I had plans to go mountain biking, but the weather might not be cooperating today. I'm going to wait it out an hour or so and then decide. Hopefully I go so I can come back with pictures :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Haskell said...

Way to get under that bar, Jenna!

February 20, 2009 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Ev said...

Beautiful full squat clean! And the joy on your face when you're done is just contagious. I want to run out and get some cleans in right now! Way to go, Jenna and congrats on getting your new bar in the mail. Woo hoo!

February 21, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger jenna said...

Thanks Patrick! I was just "on it" that day.

Thanks, Evelyn! Glad I could be some inspiration...Thanks for stopping by the blog, too. I will check yours out!

February 21, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home