Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 1, Day 2

Man, I am SORE today. I think it's mostly from the run, but I can feel some upper body soreness as well. Actually, it's probably a combo of the run and "Cindy". My adductors are really sore. That's my biggest complaint of the day.

Buy-In:
  • Bitch and moan for about 30 minutes. Had some personal problems going on. Needed to get the stress out.
  • Row 500m (about 2.5 minutes - slow! Feeling tired)
  • Pullups, air squats, wallball (10#)
WOD #1 - Back Squat 5-5-5
  • 45x5x2
  • 95x5x2
  • 115x5
  • 135x3
  • 145x5
  • 155x5
  • 165x5
Getting deep in the back squat.

WOD #2 - Metcon, 15 minutes or under

For time:
30 Double Unders
30 Squat Cleans, 95#
30 Ring Dips
30 Double Unders

12:45

Ben's am amateur photographer. I really like this photo though!

This was my first workout doing real ring dips (besides 30 muscle ups for time a couple of weeks ago). It was tough. My last 10 dips were all singles. I think I'm ready for "Elizabeth".

WOD #3
Alpine skiing, in powder, 3 hours, AMRAP (As many RUNS as possible).

I wasn't planning on going skiing today, but the beacon was flashing. (A flashing beacon indicates a certain amount of new snow at Bridger Bowl). We had about 7 or 8 inches of new snow today, and I had some new boots to try out.

When I got back to my house my legs almost gave out. My right leg in particular. I thought I was sore before - I am really sore now. I am going to do some serious R&R tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home