Thursday, February 12, 2009

The plague

Apparently I have caught what the rest of Bozeman has - the plague. And I think I am doing better than most people. It's a terrible sore throat, stuffy head, headache. Eventually it turns into a fever, and then lingers for a few more days. I'm not there yet. Hopefully I can fight it off.

I was really not hungry today. So far, I have eaten about 1300 calories, which puts me about 1300 calories short of my usual amount. I am planning on eating more, but the only thing that sounds good is ice cream. My throat HURTS.

Warm-up:
3 x 10 of:
OHS w/PVC
Squats
Pushups
Pullups or a variation (i.e. ring rows)

WOD 090212

5 Rounds for time of:
25 American KB swings, 20kg
25 Situps (using an Abmat)
25 Romanian DL w/20kg KB
25 Knees to Elbows

33:37

That....was awful. I didn't push really at all. If I went hard my head wanted to explode. I know I should have rested. But, I took today as a core workout day. I knew the intensity wouldn't be high at all, so I just sort of got the work done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Woo Hoo! 25:01 - nice work Jenjen.

February 13, 2009 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger jenna said...

You're silly fast. Of course, maybe not if you used a 2 pood KB. You're safe for now though because those are EXPENSIVE!!!

I am sore today...are you? For some reason my shoulders are really sore.

February 13, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home