Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week 1, Day 3

Very hungry today. I ate my first meal, post WOD, at 9 a.m., and my second meal at 11 a.m. I think partially it's because I had less fat with my breakfast than I usually do.

Warm-Up
  • 100 double unders (NOT consecutive!)
  • Pullup work - ring rows, gymnastics kips
  • Squats
  • Situps
Deadlift 3-3-3
  • 95x5x2
  • 135x5
  • 165x1
  • 185x3
  • 195x3
  • 200x2 (wtfuck?)
Deadlift 1x20. I used 150lbs for this. That was really, really hard.

Metcon - cancelled.

The metcon got put off until the p.m., because we ran out of workout time. The evening rolled around, and quite frankly, I couldn't imagine doing a WOD. I was so incredibly sore. I probably couldn't have even mustered a metcon after the DL workout. I also love CrossFit because the WODs are short and working out doesn't take over your life. I feel like doing a WOD twice a day kind of goes against what I love so much about CrossFit!

I can't explain that failed 3-rep at 200#. I was hungry, sore, pretty tired. I just did a 5-rep at 200#, just a couple of weeks ago. I just suck at deadlifting. :-/

Food today:
  • Calories: 2355
  • Protein: 109 g (17.7%)
  • Carbs: 101 g (16.4%)
  • Fat: 180 g (65.9%)
I piled on some extra fat at dinner. I was really hungry and the idea of another dry salad wasn't very appealing. I think I can already see a difference in my body composition, from just a couple of days of this new "diet".

Tomorrow is a glorious rest day. I can't wait, 'cause I get to sleep in (a bit) too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home