Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Big News!


It's been a while since I have posted last. Not much has been going on. Actually, that's not true at all. Here's what I've been doing:
  • Aug 22/23 I went to the CrossFit Kids Cert. We affiliated with CrossFit Kids and started our Kids program in September. What a blast!
  • The Montana State Games were held at Bridger CrossFit (yep, my gym!) on August 29. It was great! The event went down without a hitch. It was a long day, but very fun.
  • I went to the CrossFit Level 2 certification in Vancouver, BC on Sept 9 and 10. Ben and I were supposed to go mountain biking in Whistler for a few days before that, but he had passport trouble, so I went alone, and I didn't go mountain biking. I passed the Level 2, with the high score of the day, actually! We had a 25% pass rate at our cert....so it was pretty hard! It was really fun, and I met a lot of cool people, and saw one of my old buddies, Jordan Glasser from CrossFit Whistler.
  • Finally, Ben proposed on September 12! We are getting married on New Year's Eve. I have been so busy with the gym, with starting the Kids program, with preparing to travel a lot in October, and now, planning a wedding! Ohhh, it's going to be busy and fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Haskell said...

Congratulations to you both!

BTW, I had no idea you were such a smaht and accomplished traina. Sounds like you guys are doing great things out there.

September 30, 2009 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Shana A. said...

CONGRATS to both of you, Jenna!!

October 1, 2009 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Peyton Knippel said...

yay Jenna, so much awesomeness is going on! Congratulations for everything coming your way!

October 2, 2009 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's GREAT news Jenna!! I'm very happy for you guys...for all the exciting stuff but especially for the upcoming wedding. It will be a lot of 'fun' planning the wedding so enjoy!

October 13, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home