Monday, July 6, 2009

I just hope I make all 5

First of all, it was just announced that Day 1 of the CrossFit games will consist of 5 workouts. AND, that after the first 2 workouts, the bottom 10 athletes will be eliminated. Again after the 3rd and 4th workouts. And, only the top 16 athletes will get to compete on Sunday. I hope to make it through Day 1.

Thanks to Shana for stopping by and calling me out. I'm such a slacker on my blog. I've been really busy lately, and I guess I feel like my workouts haven't been that awesome.

One of the things I've been busy doing is training Bill. Bill is a visiting CrossFitter from Miami University in Cincinnati Ohio. I think he's having a good time. So far, we've gotten him his first muscle up, a PR in the Snatch, a 10# PR in the Clean and Jerk today. Hmmm, what else? Here's Bill doing a 160# C&J today:

Wow, it's been over a week since I updated my blog! I did take 3 days off last week, which partially explains why I haven't updated much. Let's see....what have I done this week....

Friday:
DL 3-3-3

195-205-215

4x400m Run, 2 minutes rest:
1:16, 1:15, 1:15, 1:13 all of those were a PR.

Yesterday, 090705:

"Spealler Made Me Do It"
10 Rounds for time of:
200m Run
8 KB swings, 1.5 pood
5 Push Jerks, 105#

23:24

I am wrecked today from this WOD. Holy crap.

Today:
21-15-9 reps for time of:
125# Deadlift
Chest-to-Bar Pullups

5:22

Lower back was toast after yesterday...My intensity was definitely lacking on today's WOD. I am sore today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck at the games!! No rest 'till Sunday. Just break on through and keep the scores low.

July 7, 2009 at 4:32 AM  
Blogger Jimi said...

Good luck! I'll be pulling for ya!!

July 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home